We are heartbroken that your chosen birth center will no longer be available to care for you during this special time. We believe that every family should have the ability to birth in the place they feel is best for them.
In an effort to accommodate displaced families, we are committed to creating a smooth transition into our care.
- We will accept all families from MMC regardless of due date
- If you have already taken classes at MMC you will not need to repeat them here
- If you have already paid a registration fee to MMC, we will waive it here at Seasons
- We will apply discounts and offer extended payment plans to work within your budget
- We will offer longer appointments if you feel you need more time to ask questions, fill out paperwork and get to know our staff
- We feel it is still important for you to attend our free Meet & Tour session; but you can schedule an appointment at any time.
Please know that we also feel a great sadness at the loss of Colorado’s oldest birth center. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have.
The Midwives at Seasons Midwifery & Birth Center