This 1 session class is paired with a prenatal visit. It is offered on Wednesday mornings and Friday afternoons. You will have a quick 10-minute check with a midwife or Nurse, and then join others in the classroom for your 3-hour class. This class should be taken between 34-36 weeks of pregnancy and is intended as a recap to your other classes. We will review important topics covered in those sessions answering any “last minute” questions you may have, reviewing consent forms, options, birth certificate questions, and the Birth Center Rules. Both client and birth partner must attend. The cost of this class is covered in your registration fee, no payment is required at registration. Please find childcare for any younger children.
Please Call to Schedule
- 2/5/2021 1:00 pm for due dates between 3/5/2021 and 3/19/202
- 2/9/2021 9:00 am for due dates between 3/9/2021 and 3/23/2021
- 2/19/2021 1:00 pm for due dates between 3/19/2021 and 4/2/2021
- 2/23/2021 9:00 am for due dates between 3/23/2021 and 4/6/2021
- 3/5/2021 1:00 pm for due dates between 4/2/2021 and 4/16/2021
- 3/9/2021 9:00 am for due dates between 4/6/2021 and 4/20/2021
- 3/19/2021 1:00 pm for due dates between 4/16/2021 and 4/30/2021
- 3/23/2021 9:00 am for due dates between 4/20/2021 and 4/23/2021
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, THIS TOUR WILL BE OFFERED VIRTUALLY. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL INVITE TO JOIN ON ZOOM ON THE DATE OF CLASS.